How to Hear God to Prosper
In today's society, prosperous principles are mixed with poverty tactics, causing economic decline, not prosperity. How to Hear God to Prosper separates prosperity choices from poverty choices for true and lasting prosperity that opens the door to joy, peace and purpose.
How to Hear God to Prosper presents the ancient formula to rise to success and fulfillment. Discover tips for prosperity that have been tossed away in recent decades because few understood their contribution to prosperity. Never take these simple principles for granted, again, after you discover the power they hold for a prosperous life.
Hear God and discover:
- How to experience opportunity, even during a recession
- Pitfalls to avoid, in order to prosper
- How to find the prosperous path in life--
from finding a mate to choosing a career
- Prosper mentally, spiritually & financially
- The one thing everyone must do to prosper
- Why God wants to prosper you!
How to Hear God to Prosper is so specific in message, you will automatically start to think prosperously. It is written for you to see clearly, in society, how to follow a prosperous path. You will not have to remember or follow a bunch of rules; you will automatically think prosperous and make life-changing prosperous choices.
Order How to Hear God to Prosper Today!
Prosperity Discussion Groups
Join a discussion group, featuring “How to Hear God to Prosper.” Each group elaborates on topics from the book that touch on faith, family and societal issues. Groups can meet in church, at work, or at home with family and friends.
1. Churches can easily combine the discussion group with their weekly Bible study.
2. College students can create discussion groups on campus.
3. Workplaces can offer this discussion group during lunch to workers as a stress-reliever and source for valuable answers to life.
4. You can also, create a group by gathering friends, family and neighbors together, to discuss life concerns that are rarely discussed.
Subscribe on our site for additional information to enhance your group discussions. Follow us on social media to engage in discussion online with other groups and individuals.
Subscribe, to learn how to hear God in everyday issues:
- From Finding Your Ideal Career –to- College Tips and Starting Your Own Small Business
- Prosperous Life Planning (Dating, Marriage & Raising a Family)
- Faith Questions
- Inspiration for Everyday
- Financial Tips to Build Wealth
- Healthy Living
When you can't land a low-paying job, it is likely God has a HIGHER-paying job for you! If you are looking for work, but not getting an offer, read "Christians Wanted" to find out how to look for jobs in any industry.
5 Prosperous Reasons
Teens Should NOT Have Sex
by VC Edwards
Protect your prosperity-potential by making the choice to not have sex in your teen years. In 5 Prosperous Reasons Teens Should Not Have Sex, VC Edwards presents consequences of teen sex that teens rarely are told or consider, even though sex can drastically change the course of their lives.
- As a teen, learn vital life lessons, to protect your future prosperity and avoid regrets in life.
- As a teen, take control of your destiny, by avoiding major pitfalls encouraged by society and promiscuous peers, who portray false illusions of "prosperous" living.
- As a parent, give truthful information to your teen, and his or her peers, that makes sense to teens and helps create a mature and responsible relationship between you, as a parent, and your teen.
When the 5 Prosperous Reasons Teens Should Not Have Sex are considered, teens are prepared to make wise decisions for success.
For information to find purpose and pursue success, order How to Hear God to Prosper.
Most teens do not have their future planned, but every teen has prosperity-potential that must be protected in one's teen years, in order to enjoy prosperity in future years. So, discover your prosperity-potential by learning God's plan of prosperity for you in How to Hear God to Prosper.
Teen years transition us from childhood to adulthood and, even Christian teens, are often left to figure out teen issues on their own. Well, TEEN TALK is dedicated to providing truthful and enlightening information for teens to make good life choices.
TEEN TALK gives teens tips to create a better school experience by listening to God to pave a successful path to a rewarding career. TEEN TALK is a great place for teens to go, as well as parents. In coming months, check for new teen topics and submit suggestions of topics you want us to talk about.
The featured book, How to Hear God to Prosper, is a great read for teens, and parents. How to Hear God to Prosper gives a quick outline of God's plan to prosper. Subscribe today, for more information. Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
FREE Exclusive Topics Below, Plus More...